Photography Open Call for Exhibition
In the UK for example, religious extremism on the one hand, and right wing xenophobia on the other are live public concerns. Extremism is a term usually associated with terrorism and often misused in our society.
To participate in the exhibition you must:
Email 2-8 photographs 72 ppi to firstname.lastname@example.org
Images taken with Mobile Phones at the highest resolution (i.e 1.6 mb) are welcome.
- The image should be at least 2,700 pixels along its longest edge.
- It must be a JPEG file.
- The file name must include your first name and surname.
- The subject line of your email must state your name once again and the amount of images you are submitting i.e. Sireita Mullings X 3
- Include your postal address and daytime telephone number in the body of your email.
- List your mobile phone type or camera model, lens, exposure details and any other information in the body of your email.
- Include a brief description of no more than 100 words for each images you submit
- Entries must be received by 12pm midnight on the closing date
Think about the story you want to tell and from what perspective.